- Seminar room scheduling: To inquire about using Boylston 203 or Boylston 237, email classics(a)fas.harvard.edu
Harvard academic resources
- Accessible Education Office (AEO)
- Classrooms: E-mail classrms(at)fas.harvard.edu
- FAS Registrar
- Humanities Faculty Services: Copying, shredding, library returns, and other services.
- Secure File Transfer (Accellion)
Harvard personnel resources
Harvard technology resources
- Ivy's tech site (remember to login at the upper right of the page for department-specific information): Mac and iOS information for Classicists.
- HUIT (formerly FAS-IT, formerly FASCS): Computer support. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 617-495-9000.
- Academic Technology Group: Supports technology-enhanced teaching and learning.
- Media Services: Provides recording, multimedia technology, and media production services to the Faculty of Arts & Science. View available technology by classroom.
- Technology Sales (aka campus computer store): Online purchasing (departmental or personal) of computer hardware and software. Showroom located in the lower level of the Science Center.